Ready for Action in Numerous Languages
- Free of charge for all doctors in Germany, for Android and iOS
- Intuitive to use
- More flexible than questionnaires
- More reliable than lay interpreters
- Correct from medical perspectives. The contents are created by medical specialists from different disciplines, medical lawyers and scientists from the University Medical Center Göttingen in coordination with the Robert Koch Institute. Translated and spoken by professional translators.
- Easy to understand for persons getting vaccinated, regardless of education level or literacy
- Compliant with the Robert Koch Institute (RKI). Clarifications and information on each individual vaccine are based on RKI recommendations and the Standing Committee on Vaccination (STIKO).
- Potentially vital. Are there any allergies? Coagulopathies? Dialysis shunt? Pregnancy? Other vaccinations in the last 14 days? You can safely inquire about and document all of this and much more.
- Flexible and individual. You can freely and individually choose how to proceed in your conversation with the available questions. Whether people getting vaccinated are curious or unsure about the vaccine or if you want to provide a third party care-giver with information.
- Legally secure. Both the content that you communicate and the answers given by a person getting vaccinated can be documented on your device and printed out. In this way, you have legally certain proof that you have informed the person getting vaccinated according to the usual precautions.
- Updated regularly. Information on newly added vaccines, approval changes or new recommendations are processed by specialists as quickly as possible and entered into aidminutes.vaccination. Every change is communicated within the changelog on our website.
- Data economy. You don’t need to create an account to use aidminutes.vaccination. Usage data such as place and time of use are not tracked.
- Open to expansion. Something missing? Any suggestions for improvement? Just want to give us positive feedback? We look forward to hearing from you!
From the aidminutes team and the University Medical Center Göttingen